Brand - Staron
Staron worktops are becoming increasingly popular for use in both commercial and domestic settings, and it’s easy to see why. This luxury material offers elegance and functionality by the bucketload.
Design opportunities are infinite with Staron. Additionally, it’s so hygienic that as well as being used in home and restaurant kitchens, it’s also commonly used in the surgeries of dentists and doctors.
What are Staron worktops made from?
Produced by Samsung, Staron worktops are made from synthetic acrylic marble comprising two thirds natural resin and one third acrylic resin. Its composition allows for smooth, flawless surfaces and curves, and creates a solid surface with practically limitless design opportunities.
Here are some of the benefits of installing Staron worktops in your home or restaurant kitchen:
- It creates a beautifully seamless surface – no open joins or crevices.
- It’s easy to clean – no joins means nowhere for dirt to hide.
- Staron surfaces are UV stable. This means that your Staron worktop won’t bleach or fade in sunlight.
- Staron solid surfaces have NSF-51 food safe certification – perfect for food preparation.
- It’s heat resistant up to 130°c and has Euro Class B fire retardant certification.
- The surface is completely non-porous and is therefore resistant to stains, mould and mildew.
- Staron is an extremely durable option for kitchen worktops.
- No noisy clattering when dishes or glasses are placed on it.
- It is easy to repair if any damage is caused.
- Staron can be sealed with a matte, satin, or gloss finish.
- Choose from a range of over 75 colours.
- Design opportunities are unlimited with Staron worktops. Opt for angles, curves, sophisticated free-flowing island worktops, or virtually anything else you can imagine.
Why chose Staron worktops for your kitchen?
Whether in your home or for commercial use, Stone Design can fabricate your Staron countertops into any shape and configuration imaginable. No matter what design you choose, the finished product will be completely seamless. This makes Staron worktops the perfect material to bring your creative concepts to life.
An elegant choice for kitchens, bathrooms and reception areas, Staron worktops look especially breathtaking when backlit, as this highlights the sleek, lustrous finish.
Request a quote for Staron worktops
Stone Design provides a professional, reliable service and can design, manufacture and install luxury, solid work surfaces for both the public and trade. Whether you need replacement kitchen worktops, a bathroom vanity surface or a new reception area, contact us today for a quote.
We offer same day quotations and have a seven-day turnaround on all work surfaces, with a ten-year manufacturers’ warranty as standard.