Case Study – St Helens
We installed this beautiful work surface last summer for a delighted customer based in Eccleston, St Helens.
The customer’s brief: to create a light, modern look without joints and with an integral sink.
What we did:
- advised an acrylic work surface, the chosen finish was Snow Pearl Toppmax
- 60mm thick
- the design was complimented with a white molded sink which encompassed their existing waste disposal unit
- waterfall end to the floor
- seating area wrapping around the wall
- coved upstands to lift the surface up the wall by 50mm then clad the walls in 3mm acrylic silver
Like what you see? Contact us to discuss your specific requirements in more detail, or request a quote below.