Case Study Two
This stunning kitchen was completed last summer in Lowtown.
The customer’s brief: to achieve a modern, white, seamless look and feel. 80mm thick profile waterfalling down to the floor with waterfall ends and moulded sink.
What we did:
- advised using acrylic staron – perfect for achieving a flawless look as the seams are virtually invisible
- the colour chosen was Staron Yukon Metallica – this has a metallic sparkle which reflects light and offers a delightful shimmer
- the waterfall ends were fabricated in 300mm to produce this striking, moulded angled look
- advised that the sink had matching sides and a stainless steel base ensuring that the customer could use their boiling tap
- enhanced the ergonomics of the kitchen with pop up sockets in the large island unit
Like what you see? Contact us to discuss your specific requirements in more detail, or request a quote below.